ILFORD OMNIJET Glossy White Film is a polyester-based gloss white film with an instant-dry ink receiving layer. It is designed for use with both piezo and thermal wide format inkjet printers and is compatible with both dye and pigment ink types. It may be used un-laminated with both dye and pigment inks to produce images for short-term indoor display.
When laminated with a suitable protective film, it is ideal for long-term pop-up display applications for exhibitions, trade fairs and point-of-sale, the polyester base making it tear-resistant and dimensionally stable.
OMNIJET Glossy White Film is suited to both collapsible (roll-up) and frame-supported pop-up displays.
- Universal Printer & Ink Compatibility
- High Opacity
- Compatible with Dye, Pigment, UV & Latex Printers
- Excellent Bonding Properties for Lamination
- Ultrasmooth Surface for Perfectly Flat Displays
- Tear Resistant & Dimensionally Stable Polyester Base Film
- Fast Drying for Instant Handling