Baltic 1600mm Wide Format Laminator
A 1600mm heat assisted laminator with heavy duty components suitable for heavy volumes and large prints.
The Baltic is our upmarket laminator, this machine has heavy-duty components for large volume clients. The Baltic comes complete five mandrels & has a huge roller opening for mounting. It also has an LED nip pressure gauge to help ensure you’re using the correct amount of pressure.
Features & Benefits:
- Maximum Laminating Width: 1600mm
- Maximum Laminating Thickness: 35mm Board Mounting
- Maximum Working Temperature: 120c degrees, top roller only
- LED nip pressure & Infrared nip safety senor.
- Laminating Speed: 6m/minute
- Opening Rollers to 35mm, single opening mechanism
- 5 Interchangeable Mandrels, including built-in rewind unit
- Adjustable Heat, Adjustable Speed, Adjustable Nip and Roll Tension
- 4 Lockable Castors
- 15 amp earth 3 pin power plug
- 2 Emergency Stop Button
- Forward & Reverse
- Heavy Duty Safety Pedal Switch