This Monomeric vinyl has been engineered for a large range of wide format digitally printed & mounted graphic applications using face stock weights & formulations that consistently capture and display ink effectively whilst providing mid term durability & excellent resistance to shrinkage.
SVBL-R is a satin translucent film with a removable, solvent based acrylic adhesive which can be wet applied and later removed without leaving residue. It has a two side coated, moisture resistant, stay-flat paper liner.
Features & Benefits:
Calandered PVC film, adhesive & release paper
- Controlled, reliable print formulation & shrinkage, stay-flat liner
- Reliable printing
- High durability & flatness
- Visually appealing
- Monomeric Vinyl
- Storage Conditions: 5~40℃ & 35~75% RH
- Shelf Life 1 year from date of manufacture
- Release Liner: 0.18mm, 120gsm double PE coated
- Removable solvent based acrylic
- Total weight including liner & adhesive 320gsm
- Applications: Removable printed graphics mounted to light box substrates