Our Polymeric White Gloss Vinyl with Blockout, available with a Permanent or Removable adhesive, has been engineered for a large range of wide format digitally printed mounted graphic applications using face stock weights & formulations that consistently capture and display ink effectively whilst providing extra long term durability & excellent resistance to shrinkage.
SPVB is a glossy opaque white film with a Removable or Permanent, solvent based acrylic grey light blocking adhesive which restricts show-through when overlaying existing graphics or dark surfaces. It has a two side coated, moisture resistant & stay-flat paper liner.
- Calendared PVC film, adhesive & release paper
- Long term printed & mounted graphics requiring light blocking properties & removability
- Controlled, reliable print formulation & shrinkage, stay-flat liner, grey adhesive
- Reliable printing, high durability & flatness, visually appealing, light blocking & easily removed
- Plasticised Polymeric Vinyl
- 0.18mm, 120gsm double PE coated
- Removable grey solvent based acrylic
- Total weight including liner & adhesive 320gsm