X-Rite ColorChecker Classic
Inc. GST: $154.00 Ex. GST: $140.00
For more than 40 years, the ColorChecker Classic target has been the unrivaled standard for true, consistent color reproduction in photo, film and other industries.
The ColorChecker Classic target is designed to deliver true-to-life color reproduction so photographers can predict and control how color will look under any illumination. It is ideal for both digital and film photography for both professional and hobbyist photographers.
Features & Benefits:
- Avoid costly mistakes that require trial-and-error color adjustments during editing or color grading.
- Include ColorChecker Classic in your photo capture and then later, while editing, use it to compare, measure and analyze differences in color reproduction in any color rendition system.
- Quickly and easily create custom camera profiles with X-Rite Camera Calibration software in Raw workflows for greater flexibility in color-adjusting images.
- ColorChecker Classic is made up of natural colors derived from skin tones, sky and flowers, as well as Color Gamut colors that test the range of saturation, primary colors RGBCMY for the print production process, and a gray scale.
- Filmmakers will more quickly achieve ideal color balance when grading, however, will get the best possible color using ColorChecker Video or ColorChecker Passport Video targets.