i1Basic Pro 2 is the industry standard for an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution including display and projector profiling, and print quality assurance.
Designed for imaging professionals who rely on accurate color for their monitors and projectors.
Features & Benefits:
- Top-of-the-line i1Profiler color management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control
- Provides full support for the latest video standards, including NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
- Better temperature stability and higher brightness levels improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors
- Included PANTONE Color Manager software enables accurate capture and management of spot colors and helps users build palettes of best match PANTONE colors that are auto-extracted from their own images.
- Easily upgrade to i1Publish software to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four) profiling and quality control functionality, and camera profiling capabilities
- The extraordinary new i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer
- The latest release of i1Profiler Software
- PANTONE Color Manager Software
- All-new, more robust i1 accessories: Ambient Light Measurement Head, Monitor Holder, Scanning Ruler, Backup Board, Spot Color Positioning Target, Soft Carrying Case
X-Rite i1Basic Pro 2
X-RITE i1BASIC PRO 2
Inc. GST: $2,354.00
Ex. GST: $2,140.00