X-Rite i1Basic Pro 3 Plus
Inc. GST: $3,080.00 Ex. GST: $2,800.00
i1Basic Pro 3 Plus is an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution including display and projector profiling and print quality assurance.
Designed for imaging professionals who rely on accurate color for their monitors and projectors.
Features & Benefits:
- Large aperture (8mm) with support for high brightness levels (up to 5000nits), improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors.
- Full support for the latest video standards, including NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
- PANTONE Color Manager software enables accurate capture and management of spot colors and helps users build palettes of best match PANTONE colors that are auto-extracted from their own images.
- Easy upgrade to i1Publish software to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four) profiling and quality control functionality, and camera profiling capabilities.
- For increased automation, use the optional i1iO automated hands-free chart reader or add an i1iSis 2 automated chart reader for creating printer profiles.
- i1Pro 3 Plus spectrophotometer (measurement device)
- Calibration plate, polarizing filter
- Ambient light measurement head
- Monitor holder
- Positioning target
- XL scanning ruler
- XL backer board
- USB cable
- i1Profiler v3.x software for monitor profiling plus QA for monitors and printers
- PANTONE Color Manager software
- ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store.